No one suffered any injuries last night following a 2-story house fire in Rochelle. The cause of the blaze was electrical wiring.
The fire was noticed a short time after 8:30 at 1122 Avenue "A", the home of Diana Gibson-Underwood. When fire crews arrived on the scene, they noticed smoke inside the home. The fire was in a wall in the back of the house where the electrical wiring was located.
Gibson-Underwood along with her boy friend and her daughter and boy friend were able to get out of the house without injuries.
Cost damage is estimated to be around $7,000.
The Red Cross was contacted to help find living accomodations for the 4 local residents.