The Talk of North Central Illinois

Upcoming Events

Friday, Aug 22, 5:30 PM
Saturday, Aug 23, 11:00 AM
Saturday, Aug 23, 12:00 PM
Sunday, Aug 24, 11:30 AM
Tuesday, Aug 26, 6:30 PM

Social Media

Find us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter





No one hurt in Rochelle house fire

No one suffered any injuries last night following a 2-story house fire in Rochelle. The cause of the blaze was electrical wiring.

The fire was noticed a short time after 8:30 at 1122 Avenue "A", the home of Diana Gibson-Underwood. When fire crews arrived on the scene, they noticed smoke inside the home. The fire was in a wall in the back of the house where the electrical wiring was located.

Gibson-Underwood along with her boy friend and her daughter and boy friend were able to get out of the house without injuries.

Cost damage is estimated to be around $7,000.

The Red Cross was contacted to help find living accomodations for the 4 local residents.

Comments

Your Local Station For:

Prescott Ford
Birthday Club - Sponsored by : New China Buffet, Culvers and DQ
Copyright © 2014 WRHL. WRHL. News Talk 1060am. All Rights Reserved.
Site by RiverBender.com