The Talk of North Central Illinois

Upcoming Events

Saturday, Jul 26, 5:30 PM
Sunday, Jul 27, 11:00 AM
Sunday, Jul 27, 12:30 PM
Tuesday, Jul 29, 5:30 PM
Wednesday, Jul 30, 5:30 PM

Social Media

Find us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter





Laptop causes house fire in Belvidere


A home in Belvidere went up in flames yesterday thanks to an overheated laptop. Authorities say the computer was left plugged in and sitting on top of a bed. It happened just before 11:30 a.m. on South State Street. The fire caused about 60-thousand dollars worth of damage, including damage on both floors, the attic, and the outside of the home. No one was home at the time.

Comments

Your Local Station For:

Prescott Ford
Birthday Club - Sponsored by : New China Buffet, Culvers and DQ
Copyright © 2014 WRHL. WRHL. News Talk 1060am. All Rights Reserved.
Site by RiverBender.com