Sunday, April 6 2014 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM
Parents of 2015 & 2016 graduates
Attend a free college planning class you can’t afford to miss!
“HOW TO CHOOSE THE BEST COLLEGE FOR YOUR
STUDENT AND YOUR POCKETBOOK”
This will be a valuable class for all parents with college-bound students. The class will focus on incoming high school Juniors & Seniors (all grade levels are welcome).
Parents, bring your students!
In this informal class you will learn:
· Insights into the SAT/ACT tests and tips on how to score higher
· How to help students know which colleges to apply to
· What the more selective colleges really want to see in your student’s application
· The 5 questions to ask colleges before applying
· How to maximize your potential for scholarships, grants and other gift-aid
· It is possible to attend a PRIVATE COLLEGE for a Public College price!!!
· Why procrastination may cost a family thousands of dollars
· We will provide a time-line for success – where one should start
IMPORTANT: This class will reveal how families with an annual income of
$80,000-$225,000 received assistance to help pay for a college education!
Reservations are Necessary!
Please call (815-434-0395) to reserve your seats
Or register athttp://collegerx.eventbrite.com
Financial aid comes in many different forms from a variety of sources. Our research and program guides families to uncover their greatest opportunities.
Thursday, March 20, 2014
7:00 pm – 8:30 pm
Grundy County Admin. Center
1320 Union St. – County Board Room
(corner of Rt. 6 & Union Street)
Sunday, April 6, 2014
1:30 – 3:00 pm
740 E. US Highway 6
Sunday, April 13, 2014
2:00pm – 3:30 pm
Beecher Community Building
908 Game Farm Road, Austin Room
Sunday, April 27, 2014
1:30 – 3:00 pm
Rochelle Country Club
555 S. 7th St. IL 251 South
(Per parent requests, the Sunday seminars are added to help accommodate more schedules.)